HERES HOW TO PREPARE:
You will be needing 40 pcs of guyabano leaves
1 liter clean water
NOTE: USE MATURE BUT NOT TOO OLD LEAVES. AIR DRIED LEAVES ARE BETTER THAN FRESH LEAVES BECAUSE IT CONCENTRATES THE MEDICINAL PROPERTIES OF THE LEAVES MAKING IT MORE EFFECTIVE. DON’T ALSO DO SUN OR OVEN DRY BECAUSE TOO MUCH HEAT WILL COOK THE NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF THE LEAVES, THUS LOSING ITS POTENCY.
1. Boil the 1 liter water in a sauce pan.
2. As soon as it boils, add the leaves and turn the heat to low.
3. Simmer it for 20 minutes. The color will turn to golden brown or just like the color of regular tea.
4. let it cool before drinking.
The tea is only good for 7-8 hours and may be refrigerated.
* GUYABANO TEA MUST BE TAKEN FOR 30 DAYS, 3 TIMES A DAY, ONE GLASS BEFORE MEALS. THE TEA IS EASILY ABSORBED IN AN EMPTY STOMACH.
*It should only be taken for 30 days. More than that, it will destroy the normal flora.
*After 30 days, have yourself checked by your doctor to examine if the disease is still there. If the symptoms is still there, taper the dose to maintenance dose.
* If the symptoms disappear before the 30 day treatment, continue taking the tea to make sure that no single sick cell is present.
30 day treatment, 3x a day, one glass 30 minutes before meals no skipping.
ONE GLASS OF TEA A DAY 30 MINUTES BEFORE MEALS FOR 5 DAYS EXCEPT SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. HAVE AT LEAST 2 DAYS REST PERIOD A WEEK.
***Dont mix the tea with other healing substances to avoid incompatibility.
*** Dont overuse the tea. Follow the procedure.
FIGHT CANCER. FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE