Ingredients to make Ramadan Special Crispy Chicken Cheese Roll
- Chicken, quarter kg (boneless)
- Salt, according to your taste
- Ginger paste, half tsp
- Garlic paste, half tsp
- Ground red chili, quarter tbsp
- Soya sauce, two tbsp
- Oil, two tbsp
- Cheddar cheese, half cup (shredded)
- Green coriander, two tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green chilies, three to four
- Medium sized onion, One
- Roll strips, one pack
- Oil, frying
For making Chicken Roll at home, you have to follow the simple and easy procedure which is given the below.
- Firstly, take a large cooking pan and heat some oil in it.
- Then, add ginger-garlic paste to the pan and saute them until they become light yellow in color or dark brown.
- After that, add quarter kg chicken in the pan and cook until its color starts
- Then, add half tsp of salt in the saucepan or cooking pan and black pepper and two tbsp of soya sauce and cook.
- Later, add cheese slices and one finely chopped onion in the pan.
- Cook the ingredients well enough until all the cheese completely melted.
- Now, add chopped onions until they become soft.
- Then, add finely chopped green coriander leaves and three chopped green onions.
- Cook them for two to three minutes and then let the mixture cool down at room temperature.
- Now, take roll strips and fill them with chicken mixture and join the edges with flour paste.
- After that, heat cooking oil into the frying pan and deep fry the rolls.
Delicious Ramadan Special Crispy Chicken Cheese Roll is ready to eat, serve them with tomato ketchup and enjoy.
Recipe by: Sharmin Ela