Procedure to make Crispy Aloo Chops
For making Potato Chops at home, you have to follow given recipe and method.
- Potatoes, four
- Water, as required
- Onion, one (chopped)
- Green chilies, four to five
- Salt, as per taste
- Cheese, as required
- Eggs, two
- Breadcrumbs, one bowl
- Oil, for frying
- In the first step, take four potatoes and peel them.
- Now, boil some water in the saucepan and add the potatoes in it.
- Let the potatoes boil until they get softened.
- When the potatoes boiled, drain the water and mash the potatoes and set aside.
- After that, take one medium sized onion and four to five green chilies and chop them well.
- Now, add them in the potato bowl and well mix them well.
- Then, add salt in the bowl as per taste and mix.
- Now, take cheese and cut it into small cubes.
- Later, take some potato mixture in your hand and form a ball and flatten.
- After that, place cheese in the center of the mixture and form a ball again.
- Repeat the whole procedure with remaining stuff and place them aside.
- Now, beat the eggs and cover each ball with
- Then, take bread crumbs and coat the balls in them.
- After that, heat some oil in the saucepan and
- Deep fry the potato balls in it until they become crisp and golden brown in color.
Crispy Aloo Chops for Iftar meal are ready to serve now, enjoy your Iftar with your family with delicious Aloo Chops.
Recipe by: Sharmin Ela